To modify this page, paste in the URL of the banner image. Get the banner image URL from clicking the clipboard icon in web graphics manager. Search for images in the "banner" category.
To modify the links on the right hand side, right click on the link and select "change link" from the popup context menu. The link will automatically format to have the arrow.
You may also use a submenu widget here instead of manual links.
To change the image in the gray row (beneath the text) right click on the image, and choose "change image" from the context menu.
All other text should be selected and retyped.
|Background Image URL
The primary duty of the Membership Connections Committee (MCC) is to help members take full advantage of their membership by keeping them connected to the services, benefits, resources, and opportunities available through VASTA.
MCC merges the former offices:
- Director of Membership
- Associate Director of Membership
- Human Resources Coordinator
The MCC is comprised of three members who serve two-year rotating terms and who represent three levels of experience with VASTA:
- Junior member: a person with 2+ years of membership; ideally, an Early-Career Leader.
- Associate member: a person with 5+ years of membership, and service to the association.
- Senior member: a person with 10+ years of membership, and senior service to the association; ideally, a Past-President.
Senior Member: Mandy Rees
Associate Member: Jeremy Sortore
Junior Member: Joe Hetterly
Board Liaison: Jeremy Sortore