Exclusive Member Benefits
Advance your career and make an impact in the world of voice!
Our goal is for members to use VASTA as a resource for knowledge.
Membership includes complimentary online access to:
- The Voice and Speech Review (VSR), VASTA's peer-reviewed journal
- The VASTA Voice, VASTA's quarterly member Newsletter
- Theatre, Dance and Performance Training (TDPT)
- Research in Drama Education (RIDE)
- VASTA's Trainings, Links & Other Resources
- IPA Fonts - step-by-step instructions for writing in IPA on your computer
- Member forums and discussion boards
Free Printed Copy of the VSR
Members may opt-in to receive a FREE printed copy of VASTA's yearly-printed scholarly journal, the Voice and Speech Review. The journal is not available for individual purchase.
- 30% off all Routledge Press online book orders
- $100 off VASTA's annual conference
Funding for Member Professional Development
Annual Conference Funding Opportunities:
Virtual Trainings including:
Support for Academics:
- Promotion and Tenure Resources
- Pedagogical Resources
- Research support
- Opportunity to present papers, workshops, lectures, etc. at VASTA's Annual Conference.
- Opportunity to publish a paper in the Voice and Speech Review
- Access to VASTA's Document Library
- Join the conversation with other voice colleagues on VASTA's various forums
- Build community and connect with voice professionals from around the globe
- Improve the visibility and prestige of your profession through a dynamic organization that shares your commitment to quality voice and speech training
- A voice and vote at VASTA's business meetings
- Ask questions about medical voice problems, anatomy & physiology, voice care, etc. from VASTA's Medical Advisor
Timely information about exciting worldwide workshops and conferences with subjects like:
- Speech and Accents/Dialects
- Musical theatre
- Radio & TV techniques
- Voice & speech sciences
- Corporate voice and speech techniques
- Media and other professional voice users
Interested in becoming a member?