VASTA’s AWARDS AND GRANTS COMMITTEE will distribute $1,500 USD total for travel to the 2022 Conference. This amount may be awarded wholly to one individual or may be shared in part amongst multiple people, depending on applications received. Eligible candidates:
- Demonstrate a financial need to travel to the conference.
- Are a current VASTA member.
- Do not reside in Baja California, Mexico.
Applications are now open. Applicants must submit the following: (Incomplete applications will not be considered)
1) A 1-2 page essay that addresses:
- Your financial need to travel to the conference
- Your career goals
- How you hope to impact the field, your community and VASTA by attending the conference
2) A 2-page condensed CV (.pdf format)
3) Your Postal Service permanent mailing address and phone number
Award recipient(s) will be asked to write a post-conference article for the VASTA newsletter about their experience. Recipients will be notified in March 2023.
Please Note: All funds will be allocate in the form of reimbursement. Please submit your materials via the form by the March 10, 2023 deadline. All inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.